London, United Kingdom – Full-time
At Aire, we believe that when it comes to credit, many of us are missing out.
For lenders, access to only historical data has limited their ability to make the credit decisions needed in our modern economy. This impacts everyone, delivering less value for lenders and making access to credit for some, impossible.
But at Aire, we’re using state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to engage directly with consumers to deliver the fuller picture to lenders. We call this first-party data and we believe it’s shifting the balance of credit scoring for everyone, forever. Because, when you see a customer in three dimensions, credit decisions become clear.
About the team
This opportunity sits in our Partnerships team, which is part of our wider Commercial Team. Partnerships are responsible for the full 360 sales lifecycle to our Partners, new business through to account management. This is our first Business Development Manager hire, reporting into the CCO, it’s a unique opportunity to play a key role in helping scale Aire.
Our HQ is in London however we anticipate that you will be out on meetings, or home based much of the week. Therefore open to non London based applicants. We would require you to come to our lovely office and be with the team at least one day a week.
Authorised and regulated by the FCA as a credit reference agency, Aire Credit Insights is a next generation credit risk and affordability solution. We reveal the bigger picture using first-party data to build forward looking financial profiles and assess creditworthiness and affordability. You will take this new, uncommoditised product to market.
- Using your network across Tier 2 retail financial services, with a particular focus on collections, win and build new sales opportunities and tender activities, from generating leads through to close.
- Manage a small portfolio of your own accounts.
- Represent Aire at industry events, help us evangelise our product offering to the market and showcase the business opportunity it presents lenders.
Your skills and expertise
- You have clear demonstrable experience of selling data and/or software solutions into retail financial services. We have a preference for collections expertise.
- You’re entrepreneurial, motivated and inspired by the opportunity of taking a new product to market and helping build a business.
- You’re an exceptional communicator, very comfortable engaging with new people, presenting, negotiating, and working closely with a diverse team.
- You’re really adaptable and have a grown mindset, working in startup means there is frequent change and it doesn’t suit everyone.
- Be a great member of our team, collaborate, share information and knowledge.
We work hard to create a culture and environment that people not only enjoy, but love working in. We know that going to work is never ‘just a job’ and invest in our People’s growth and development. We foster a culture of respect, innovation and collaboration. You can find out more about our team, culture and values on our careers page and our blog.
Here are a few benefits we offer all of our team:
Personal Development Budget - Season Ticket Loan - Flexible Working Policy - Cycle To Work- Private Medical Health Care - 28 Days Holiday - Extended Maternity and Paternity Leave - Time Off To Volunteer- Regular Social Events.
For this opportunity: uncapped commission scheme.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.