London, United Kingdom – Full-time
We exist to make credit more equitable for everyone. We believe that context improves credit decisions. When a customer doesn’t meet the criteria of a traditional credit bureau, we offer a second chance, by inviting customers to tell us about themselves.
Aire is building a credit assessment tool that enhances human-level intelligence and eliminates its biases.
Our platform deploys machine learning that enables continuous cross-training of our algorithms to deepen insights, and our API seamless integrates with existing systems and processes.
We believe that the best way to champion the consumer is to empower banks to do more lending without becoming less responsible.
Aire partners with a range of lenders including Toyota Financial Services, Zopa and N Brown Group to name just a few. We’re backed by venture capital funding.
We’re at an exciting and critical part of our startup journey. Partnerships have a huge role to play in the continued growth and success of Aire.
We’re exploring a new commercial reseller opportunity with a Partner and this will require additional resource to ensure the opportunity is supported and made the success it promises to be. There are aspects of account management to the position, however the main focus will be enabling the Partner to be able to seamlessly resell and evangelise Aire to their customers. It’s a new position for us, so will probably change and develop over time, depending on success and demand of this Partner, and others. It’s Pre Sales in the sense that you will be working closely with the Partner, helping finesse and package-up the proposition.
What you’re going to do
- Support the Partner’s sales team in pre-sell meetings
- Ensure Aire’s products are represented accurately and that the Partner has the right information and materials to successfully pitch and promote Aire’s products, this may also include running workshops and training programs
- Lead commercial negotiations and agreements with the Partner and their Partners, for project deployments, this will also be supported by the Head of Partnerships
- Maximise opportunities within the account, raise the profile of Aire, actively promoting who we are, through networking, events etc..
- Create a strategy and execute on the go-to-market-plan
- Support Head of Partnerships in securing other Partnership opportunities outside of the focused Partner, the degree of this activity may vary depending on demands of the Partner and capacity
What we’re looking for from you
- A solid career in commercial teams, working in Pre Sales, Partnerships, and/or Account Management, within a Bureau, or Consumer Credit related business
- Natural negotiator and ample experience of supporting and negotiating complex contracts, ideally in a re-seller capacity
- In depth knowledge of Consumer Credit
- Experience of hand-holding businesses through the process of engaging with a new tech product to point of implementation, being able to navigate and assimilate a comprehensive view of the various technology environments involved and share feedback with the broader Aire team
- Excellent at coaching and demonstrating product value
- Experience of feeding into the creation and subsequent use of Pre Sales support material
- Enjoyment of networking and evangelising a Product
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to easily engage and align with different stakeholders and departments, technical and otherwise
- Some solid knowledge of decision making software tools in the consumer credit space
- A genuine desire to be part of a startup business and help build and develop it’s offering to market
What’s on offer
We don’t prescribe a 9-6 workday. If you want to come in early and leave early or start later, we give you that freedom, as long as you find enough time in the day to collaborate and work with your colleagues.
Opportunities to grow
We believe in nurturing our talent and dedicate time to help you have meaningful on the job experiences through action, interaction, and relationships.
Openness and honesty
There are no hidden agendas. We are transparent and honest about what’s going on. We try to ensure everyone is well informed and understands what we think about important topics.
Work life balance
One of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. Aire gives paid time off for mum and dad to cherish and take care of themselves and their child. We also offer generous paid leave for other activities, including volunteering.
Private healthcare that rewards you for being healthy, Cycle2Work scheme, interest-free season ticket loan and professional development to name but a few.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.