Here at Aire Labs Ltd, your privacy is important to us. When handling and using your personal information we are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (“DPA 2018”).
This notice sets out how we use and process your personal information when you use our Website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We may collect, use and process any of the following items:
We are data controller for:
- Information you enter into any form on the Aire Website.
- Details of your use of our Website.
SPECIAL CATEGORY DATA
Special category data previously known as Sensitive personal data as defined by GDPR means personal data consisting of information as to — the racial or ethnic origin of data subjects, their political opinions, their religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, whether they are a member of a trade union (within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992), their physical or mental health or condition, their sexual life, the commission or alleged commission by them of any offence, or any proceedings for any offence committed or alleged to have been committed by them, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect special category information from individuals and you must not submit special category information to us.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information you provide to us through a contact form to reply to your query.
We may use processors to help provide our services. Where this is done, any data processed will be in compliance with GDPR.
Our legal basis for processing the information we are data controller for is the implicit consent that you provide when submitting your information through a contact form. In some circumstances, we may also process on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving our service.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, AND HOW TO CORRECT.
The GDPR provides rights which you may be able to rely on. Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your information:
- The right to be informed — you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- The right of access — you have the right to access your personal data that we hold.
- The right to rectification — you have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — you have the right to have personal data erased, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’.
- The right to restrict processing — you have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data.
- The right to data portability — you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services
- The right to object — you have the right to object to the processing of their your personal data in certain circumstances for e.g. direct marketing
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling — you have the right not to be subject to a decision in respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- Right to withdraw consent — you have the right to withdraw your consent at anytime. Should you wish to exercise this right please contact us using the contact details below.
For more information please see: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-reform/overview-of-the-gdpr/indWebduals-rights/
If you would like to request to exercise any of your rights or if you have any queries related to accessing your personal information, correction, or your rights under GDPR including requiring a copy of the information we hold on you, we will provide free of charge and within one month. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you wish to exercise any of your rights by:
Email: [email protected]
Data Protection Officer
Aire Labs Ltd.
7 Bell Yard,
If you are not satisfied with our response to your query, you can contact your local data protection authority who will be able to advise you on next steps. For the United Kingdom, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), who is also our supervisory authority. Details of their contact information can be found at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
WHERE YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED?
We will store all the personal information you provide on securely protected servers. We will store your information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide our services.
We use third party applications to monitor and track your interaction with our Website. This helps us to continuously improve our services. Your use of the Website confirms your acceptance to allow us to use such third party analytics applications. These third party applications are referred to as “Cookies”.
The third party applications we use are:
Google Analytics: How Google uses data when you use the Web Application: https://google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
If you don’t want us to track and monitor your interaction with the Web Application using such Cookies you can switch them off by adjusting your browser settings. Most web browsers allow you to do this via your browser’s settings.
Aire is a trading name of Aire Labs Ltd.
Aire Labs Ltd. Is a company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 08844341). Registered address: 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR
ICO registration number: ZA046116
Last updated 2021-01-26